1. I’ve been really stressed. It’s the end of the year and I’ve got so much stuff to do! I feel like I’mdrowning in work.
2. The stress is seriously affecting my life! I can’t sleep, I don’t have much of an appetite and my husband says I’ve been kind of short tempered.
3. I’ve tried ginseng, herbal teas ... to deal with my stress, and nothing seems to work.
4. Tina is a yoga fanatic. She swears it’s reduced her stress levels significantly.
5. When I’m there on my yoga mat, I’m able to tune outthe rest of the world. It’s such a peaceful feeling.
6. Relaxing is actually quite difficult. Our brains are so revved up. It’s really hard to slow down.
7. My husband swears by classical music to relax.
8. I’ve tried meditating a couple times, but I couldn’t stop my brain from thinking about work. I can’t seem to get in the zone.
9. For me, sometimes I just need a good hard workout. I like to put on boxing gloves and hit apunching bag...makes me feel much better!
10. I saw a news article yesterday that says chocolate helps relieve stress.